Please be informed that Rossiya Airlines Joint Stock Company has extended the availability of web check-in for international flights. So our passengers may now check-in all by themselves for all domestic and international flights from Saint-Petersburg.
Access to the service starts 24 hours in advance and ends 3 hour before your scheduled flight. The departure gate number specified in your boarding card may be changed. Therefore upon arrival to the departure airport you should verify the departure gate number on one of display boards or ask at the flight check-in counter.
The service is available for the following flights of ROSSIYA AIRLINES:
- • Saint-Petersburg “Pulkovo” – all flights
- Yekaterinburg - SPb
- Kazan – SPb
- Kaliningrad – all flights
- Krasnoyarsk – SPb
- Moscow “Vnukovo” – SPb
- Moscow “Domodedovo” – all flights
- Novosibirsk – SPb
- Omsk – SPb
- Chelyabinsk – SPb
And for the following international flights:
- Almaty – SPb
- Astana – SPb
- Baku – SPb
- Yerevan – SPb
- Kiev - SPb
- Prague - SPb
- Tashkent – SPb
Attention! If you have bought tickets through a travel company, press here for being aware of any possible restrictions.
How to check-in
1. On check-in please choose the identification option:
- By passenger name and flight number
- By electronic ticket reference number
- By Rossiya Airlines membership number
2. According to selected option please fill in all spaces required for identification. You can use the route slip* for required details issued when buying the ticket at the sales office or sent by e-mail if bought online.
* Press here if you have difficulties in locating the details from the route slip
3. If you have a single group booking (no more than 9 people) please choose passengers from the checking list according to flight number. Once your choice is confirmed, the system will perform check-in.
In case of single booking your check-in will be made automatically.
4. You can change your seat on board of the the aircraft. Please press Change → next to your seat number and select any from available*.
* !!! Attention. Passengers with children under the age of 2 will be seated to allocated seats fixed according to the safety rules.
5. Print out your boarding pass.
6. Please arrive to the airport for the security check and boarding on the aircraft at least 40 minutes before the scheduled time.
7. If you travel with a luggage it should be dropped to the check-in counter of the airport **.
8. If your flight is destined for a country requiring additional passport and visa details of the passengers, and such details have not been entered upon ticket issuance, then you will receive a printed out check-in confirmation instead of a boarding card. You should come to the airport check-in counter with the check-in confirmation well in advance before the check-in end, where you will be issued your boarding card after entering of missing passport and visa details.
** !!! Remember that luggage check in ends 40 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Should you have any problems in independent check-in online you are kindly requested to go to the airport and undertake check-in according to the standard procedure. Let us remind you that check-in at the airport starts 2 hours in advance and ends 40 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Privacy & security
Data Protection Policy
The protection of your personal data is very important to us.
To ensure the security of your personal data information when you book flights through http://siteacceptance.wftc2.e-travel.com and pay through secure.assist.ru, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology to transfer your data securely. 128 Bit encryption ensures that no one can access or use personal information in an unauthorized manner. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit / debit card number, name and address so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
It is the industry standard and is one of the best available for secure e-commerce transactions.
We're committed to protecting your privacy.
We take great care with personal information that is provided to us online, taking steps to keep it secure and ensure it is used only for legitimate purposes.
We will only use the information we collect about you with your consent to process your order and to tell you about our services. We will never willfully disclose personal information about you to any third party other than to process your order without first receiving your permission or unless we are under a legal obligation to do so.
With Rossiya Airlines you can undertake the Online check-in using our web-site www.rossiya-airlines.com.
Online Check-in is our new service which includes a number of benefits such as:
- Innovation in our customer service you may use straight away
- Option to pass all pre-flight formalities avoiding Check-in counter
- Option to choose your seat on board of the aircraft according to your preference
- Time-saving hassle-free procedure
Attention! This service is available to passengers with e-tickets only.
Access to the service is limited to:
- Passengers with special needs*
- Passengers who have special or hazardous cargo in their luggage
- If the ticket is bought through a travel company, then the information may be entered into the check-in system not 24 hours before the departure but within the latest 24 hours**, in addition, the ticket may be executed within a group order (you may be not notified of this fact) – all tickets in a group order for more than 9 persons are not available for online check-in.
*Exception – “Passenger with a baby”. This category of passengers may use Online Check-in service but with limitation to the choice of the seat on board the aircraft. Further on, the seat may be changed only upon applying to the check-in counter at the airport and if the option to change exists.
Access to the service starts 24 hours in advance and ends 3 hour before your scheduled flight**.
** Upon buying a ticket within less than 24 hours before the scheduled departure, the passenger information is entered into the Web Check-in system within one hour after buying.
The departure gate number specified in your boarding card may be changed. Therefore upon arrival to the departure airport you should verify the departure gate number on one of display boards or ask at the flight check-in counter. Possible updates on the flight schedule do not introduce adjustments to Web Check-in operation.
For Web check-in you should have:
- Internet access (with guaranteed compatibility with Internet Explorer v. 5.5 and higher, Mozilla Firefox v. 2.5 and higher);
- Adobe Reader software installed at your computer;
- A4 printer to print out a boarding card.
- During check-in it will be convenient to use for identification your route slip which you were given when buying the e-ticket.
It is important:
- Please review the rules for luggage and hand-luggage requirements on ROSSIYA AIRLINES flights. The rules are available here.
- No registration is required for hand luggage, but its dimensions, weight and number of pieces must fully comply with the hand luggage requirements of ROSSIYA AIRLINES.
- All liquids, gels and aerosols, transported in hand baggage, are to be in containers not exceeding more than 100 ml and must be placed into transparent resalable plastic bag (e.g. a so-called "zip-lock") with a maximum capacity of one liter (one bag per person).
- Medication and special foodstuffs (e.g. baby food) which are needed during a flight may be transported outside the plastic zip-lock bag. Also the following items could be transported in hand baggage:
clinical thermometer - one per passenger
mercuric tonometer in standard pack-one per passenger
mercuric barometer or manometer packed in hermetic container
gas lighter -one per passenger
artificial ice for freezing of perishable food- not more than 2 kg per passenger
hydrogen peroxide- not more than 100 ml per passenger
Liquids and alcoholic drinks with alcohol volume not more than 24% are to be carried in checked-in baggage. Alcoholic drinks with contain alcohol more than 24% but with alcohol volume not more than 70% are to be carried in checked-in baggage in containers not exceeding 5 liters packed for retail trade- not more than 5 liters per one passenger. Duty-free articles purchased at airports or onboard of aircrafts registered in Russia, may be carried on board in a sealed bag as long as they are accompanied by a receipt bearing the date of the flight .
- Passengers, who travel with luggage and used Web Check-in service, should drop their luggage at the check-in counter of the airport with no waiting time.
- Please remember to take your printed boarding card and personal identification documents. Passengers with children should have also documents for the children.
Note! Luggage check-in ends 40 minutes before the departure of the schedule flight.